How to apply for an H-1B visa

The H-1B visa applies to those hired by a U.S. employer in a “specialty occupation,” meaning a position which requires a theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and at least bachelor’s degree or its equivalent for entry.  Example of common specialties for H-1B visa as defined by regulations would be occupations in the fields of architecture engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine, education, business specialties, law, theology, and the arts.

Click here for more tips on how to get your immigration case approved in the Trump era.