How to apply for an R-1 visa for religious workers

If you are coming to the U.S. to be employed either as a minister or in another religious vocation/occupation by a non-profit religious organization, you may qualify for an R-1 visa.  R-1 visa program is intended for ministers or religious workers whose lives are dedicated to religious practices and functions, and it is not appropriate for secular members of the religion.

Click here for more tips on how to get your immigration case approved in the Trump era.