Contact Us
(503) 427-8243

Delay Litigation


If your case has been unreasonably delayed and is outside normal processing times, it is sometimes necessary to file a lawsuit against the U.S. government. Filing suit in federal court against USCIS, the State Department or individual U.S. Embassies is often an effective way to get cases moving again that have been stuck.

Typically, the best approach is to seek relief under both the Mandamus Act and the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).

Video Poster Image


Delay Litigation


Latest Posts

Using the New EAD Eligibility Calculator

What to do if CBP admits you with the wrong information?

How do I contact the National Visa Center about my case?

What happens if my I-751 and N-400 interviews are merged?

About Us




Contact Us

Schedule Consultation