CONTACT US (503) 427-8243

(503) 427-8243
What happens if my I-751 and N-400 interviews are merged?

Conditional residents who get status via marriage should file Form I-751 (Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence) to request that the conditions on residence be eliminated and so they can ultimately become legal, permanent residents. It's imperative that conditional residents file the form...

Continue Reading...
Affidavits of Support Trump Prenups

While many couples decide to sign a prenuptial agreement before walking down the aisle, for international couples, a prenuptial agreement can raise additional questions. A common question is whether a prenuptial agreement can protect the US-citizen spouse from any obligation under the Affidavit...

Continue Reading...
What's The Difference Between A 2-Year And 10-Year Green Card?

There are many elements of immigration law, policy, and practice that may seem arbitrary or mysterious at first glance. It may be confusing why one person received their green card with no problems while another was issued multiple requests for evidence and asked to complete an interview. It may...

Continue Reading...
Important Links

About Us


Useful Links

Privacy Policy

Legal Disclaimer

Get In Touch

Contact Us

Schedule Consultation