Contact Us
(503) 427-8243

Individual Immigration

Individual Immigration

Though many believe a family or employment petition are the only two options available to lawfully reside or temporarily stay in the U.S. there are definitely other possible options without having to rely upon these.

Some of the common visa options allowing you to move to the U.S. on your own include a student visa, a visitor visa, an investor visa, and the diversity visa program. Some of these options can also potentially result in permanent residence, also known as the issuance of a “green card” if certain requirements are met. 

For example, if you are an foreign investor and take part in the EB-5 program, after making the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States you can be issued a green card. After maintaining your green card for five years, you are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. 

Get Guide on How to Assemble a Packet

Our Values

Deliver Extraordinary Service

Act with Kindness

Think Big

Communicate Brilliantly

Improve Constantly


Individual Immigration Details

Individual Immigration Videos

Video Poster Image
Video Poster Image
Video Poster Image


Latest Posts

Uniting for Ukraine Program

DACA October 2022 Updates

Using the New EAD Eligibility Calculator

What to do if CBP admits you with the wrong information?

About Us




Contact Us

Schedule Consultation