Passage Law_What to Expect at your Naturalization Interivew

Lawful Permanent Residents in the U.S. may apply to become naturalized U.S. citizens by filing Form N-400 and supporting documents once they meet certain requirements. When the N-400 is approved, applicants are able to live, travel, vote, and run for office in the U.S. like  natural-born U.S. citizens. In most cases, applicants are able to retain citizenship in their home country and become a dual citizen of both countries.

Click here for more tips on how to get your immigration case approved in the Trump era.