How to Check USCIS Processing Times?
Congratulations –– you’ve submitted your petition to USCIS! And now you must wait for it to process. This can feel like it takes forever, especially since processing times for all types of applications have increased significantly in recent years.
The good news is you can check normal processing times for all USCIS petitions online, which can give you an idea of how long you’ll be waiting and indicate whether or not there is an issue with your case.
We lay out how to check USCIS processing times online below. We used Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence, as an example, but you can follow these same steps to check the processing time of any type of form.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check the processing time for your immigration case:
- Visit https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/
- Select your form type from the drop-down menu titled “form”
- Select the field office or service center
- Click “get processing time”
- If your petition is taking longer to process, you can submit an “outside normal processing” service request.