How to Schedule an InfoPass Appointment
No one wants to wait on a long hold to speak with USCIS, and some questions are much easier answered in person. Fortunately, it’s possible to schedule an appointment to meet with a USCIS immigration officer in person using InfoPass. Even better –– an appointment can be scheduled online in just about 60 seconds! If you have any questions or concerns, get in touch with us at [email protected] or (503) 427-8243.
Here’s how to schedule an InfoPass appointment:
- Visit https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/v2;
- Select your location (either “Inside the U.S.” or “Outside the U.S.”);
- Select a date and time for your appointment. The calendar changes every day so be sure to check again if you don’t see a convenient time the first time around;
- Provide your name, date of birth, and other requested information. If you don’t know the answer to a field (e.g. receipt number), leave it blank;
- Print the confirmation letter and write down the confirmation and PIN numbers.
What is an InfoPass appointment? InfoPass allows you to schedule an appointment to meet with a USCIS officer in person. This is an excellent opportunity for you to discuss your immigration case with an experienced employee of your local USCIS field office.
What do I need to bring with me to my InfoPass appointment? In order to make the best use of your appointment, be sure to bring the following:
- Copy of your InfoPass appointment confirmation;
- A government-issued photo ID, such as:
- Drivers license;
- Employment Authorization Document;
- Documents related to your case, including:
- A copy of your petition and supporting documents;
- Any correspondence from USCIS.
How much does an InfoPass appointment cost? It’s free and available !