L-1 Visa for Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager

L-1 visa is for intracompany transferees employed by a foreign office and coming to the U.S. to start working for an affiliated or related U.S. office, either as an executive/manager (L-1A) or as a professional employee with specialized knowledge about the company (L-1B).  Even if the foreign company does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office, an L-1 visa can still be used to send the employee to the U.S. to help establish a new one, such as a new subsidiary or a branch office.

Click here for more tips on how to get your immigration case approved in the Trump era.