How to apply for an E-1/E-2 visa

E-1 or E-2 visa is for nationals of a country with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation (“treaty country”) who are coming to the U.S. either to engage in international trade, invest in a U.S. business and manage it, or as an employee of such qualifying business. E-1 visa is for treaty traders and employees, and E-2 visa is for treaty investors and employees. A complete list of the current treaty countries can be found here at U.S. Department of State website.  Countries can be added or removed from the list, so it is important to verify your eligibility before applying for an E-1/E-2 visa.

Click here for more tips on how to get your immigration case approved in the Trump era.